- ±8.53 Acres of Vacant Land Zoned Commercial
- High Identity Location | Shovel Ready | Square Parcel
- High Level of Consumer Traffic & High Volume Exposure
- Center of Development Friendly Community & Enterprise Zone
- Across From Newer Apartments + Planned Developments
- Close to Transit & Public Transportation
- Ideal for Fast Food, Fuel Station, Super Market, & More!
- Nearby Retailers Include: McDonalds, Taco Bell & Vallarta Supermarket
±8.53 Acres of Vacant Land Zoned Commercial adjacent to ±10.67 acres of multi family development. Prime Development land located near significant residential tract maps offering a great location for office or a retail development. Highly visible location with easy nearby Highway Exit and Entrance just East from the subject property. The zoning is flexible and allows for a variety of commercial uses. All wet & dry utilities at site. The parcel is located on the South side of Arvin, CA with 2 of the cities economic opportunity sites directly next to the subject property. Located to the South of the parcel is opportunity site area #2 that is a potential commercial/recreational uses area focusing on single family residential and estate residential developments. Directly West of the property is opportunity site area #3 that is potential general plan growth area focusing on residential, parks & schools.
Strategically located off the SWC of Sycamore Rd & Meyer Street in Arvin, CA. The parcel is North of El Camino Real, South of Olson Way, West of Tejon Hwy, and East of Comanche Drive. Arvin, CA is a growing City located South of Bakersfield, CA covering 4.9 square miles with a steady growth of population since 2010.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes