Effective Date: February 28th, 2019
Information We cs-collect
We may cs-collect two types of information from you: (i) information that you knowingly and voluntarily supply to us (e.g., through a registration process, sign-ups, or other interaction with the Site); and (ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms.
You also may be able to provide information which will be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (cs-collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
By submitting a telephone number to Union Realtime you agree that a representative of Union Realtime can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products and/or services.
Information We cs-collect Through Automatic Data cs-collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data cs-collection technologies to cs-collect certain information about your equipment, bcs-rowsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and bcs-rowser type.
The information we cs-collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we cs-collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
We do track our users across time and across websites, but we do not recognize "do not track" requests from Internet bcs-rowsers and similar devices.
The technologies we use for this automatic data cs-collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and/or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Unique Identifier. We may assign you a unique internal identifier to help keep track of your future visits. We use this information to gather aggregate demographic information about our visitors, and we use it to personalize the information you see on the Site and some of the electronic communications you receive from us. We keep this information for our internal use, and this information is not shared with others.
Third Party Opt Out. We may allow third-party companies to
serve advertisements and/or
anonymous information when you visit the Site. These companies may use
(including, but not limited to, click stream information, bcs-rowser type, time
and date, subject of
clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the Site in order to provide
advertisements about goods
services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use
a cookie or third party
beacon to cs-collect this information, as further described above. Through
these technologies, the third
may have access to and use non-personalized information about your online usage
You can opt-out of certain online behavioral services through any one of the ways described below (you do not need to go to each opt-out site, one is sufficient). After you opt-out, you will continue to receive advertisements, but those advertisements will no longer be as relevant to you.
- You can opt-out via the Network Advertising Initiative industry opt-out at networkadvertising.org
- You can opt-out via the Consumer Choice Page at aboutads.info
- You can opt-out via the IAB UK's industry opt-out at youronlinechoices.com
Note: If you opt-out as described above, you should not delete your cookies. If you delete your cookies, you will need to opt-out again.
How We Use Your Information
If we cs-collect personally identifiable information from you we may use the information to improve our Site, our services, and your experience with our Site and services. For example, we would use your information for any of the following purposes:
- to respond to your queries and requests;
- to assist you with managing your account and passwords;
- to process applications submitted by you and communicate with you about transactions you have requested;
- to undertake, with your consent, any other promotional activities such as providing information about special events;
- to communicate with you about our products and services and other information related to our business that may be of interest to you;
- to build our contact and/or information database;
- for internal marketing analysis, such as identification of trends;
- to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support; or to improve the design of our Site.
Union Realtime may share your personally identifiable information with its affiliates and trusted third parties who assist us by providing services to users of the Site, including, but not limited to, surveys, credit card processing, fulfillment processing, email distribution, and website management. Additionally, to comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement, prevent fraud and other crimes, and protect legal rights, there are circumstances in which we may share the personal information we cs-collect on this Site without notifying you when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or regulatory requirement; to comply with a subpoena or court order; to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring the law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce a contract; to protect the legal rights, property or safety of Union Realtime, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, licensors, suppliers, partners, successors, agents, and other users or the public in general or to protect your vital interests. We also reserve the right to report to appropriate law enforcement or government agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful without providing notice to you. If we merge or are combined with any other organization, or if we transfer assets or operations to another organization or company, we may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties in connection with such sale, merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or transfer of all or some of our business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Union Realtime about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
User of the Age of Majority Only
Our Site is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 year of age). We do not use our Site to knowingly solicit personal information from or market to anyone under thirteen (13) years of age. If you are under thirteen (13) years of age you may not use this Site and should not provide any information about yourself through this Site. By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
Any personal information we cs-collect will be kept only as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was originally cs-collected (or to which you have subsequently consented) or for other legitimate purposes (such as regulatory compliance), or as permitted by applicable law.
Data Security Commitment
We take reasonable precautions to keep any personal information we cs-collect secure. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to help prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse. To help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and encourage the correct use of information, we have industry standard measures in place to safeguard and secure information and data we cs-collect through the Site. It is important that you understand, however, that no website or database is completely secure or "hacker proof" and we cannot guarantee or be liable for the security of the information you submit to us. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for taking personal steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse, for example, by protecting your password from unauthorized use or disclosure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Contacting Us; Opt-Out
At your request and where the law requires us to do so, we will make good faith efforts to confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfill specific opt-out requests, and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information if you contact us at email@example.com to submit such requests. We may decline to process a request that is unreasonable, jeopardizes the rights or privacy of others, is impractical or for which access is not otherwise required.
Who to Contact