- Total of 2.5 million square feet of underground space.
- 1,000,000 square feet of commercial space accommodating storage for all types of material used for the storage for perishable food and dairy products, industrial supplies and materials, consumer goods, classified documents and paper records, media and data, and vault secured material.
- 1,300,000 square feet of general purpose space is used for the seasonal storage of recreational vehicles (boats/RV''s).
- 200,000 square fee of 3PL space for temporary storage.
- Professionally managed with dedicated on-site staff
- Favorable economics due to low operating expenses
- Constant temperature & humidity
- Secured-access facility
- Protection from the elements
- Fire-proof rooms
- Abundant expansion capabilities
With a robust lineup of local, regional and global companies in place, new ownership plans to expand Wampum Underground''s space by over 600,000 square feet in the coming years. Whether you need raw, unconditioned storage area, or built-to-spec assembly space - Wampum Underground has a solution for your operation.
Located minutes from the Pennsylvania Turnpike in southern Lawrence County, the Wampum Underground Commerce Center encompasses over 2,500,000 SF of secure industrial and warehousing space. The underground nature of the facility provides a consistent temperature and humidity in an environment protected from the elements - which translates into exceptionally low operating costs resulting in favorable economics for users across a wide array of industries.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes