- Good access with excellent proximity/visibility to Rt 9 and Rt 125 intersection
- Central location in the Seacoast - ease of access Portsmouth, Rochester and Dover
- Barrington is a very desirable destination
- Level site with good soils for a development
- No costs obtained on DEMO
Developable land, great potential, and a busy location. Level-site with what are believed to be very good soils - mostly sands and gravels. Located just seconds from a major lighted intersection of Route 125 and Route 9, known as Calef''s Corners. This is a very high volume intersection. The building on the site will likely need to be demolished. This property is surrounded by a number of local & national retailers, banks, gas stations, and restaurants.
Barrington is more family-centric than the surrounding county with 32% of households with children, a suburban/rural mix and most residents in this town own their home. There are multiple parks, hiking trails, and easily accessible four-wheel trails to choose from. There''s also multiple lakes & ponds for great swimming, water sports, boating, and fun for all ages. The largest industrial manufacturing employer in town, "Turbocam International", is located less than a 1/4 mile away. Easy commute to Dover, Portsmouth, Rochester, Concord, or Manchester.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes