- Square ±0.264 Acre Industrial Lot w/ Utilities
- Fully Improved & Shovel Ready Parcel
- Water Lines, Curb, Gutters Existing w/ New Fence
- Quick Freeway Access | Many Nearby Amenities
- Zoned Commercial w/ Flexible Use Allowed
- High Level of Consumer Traffic Nearby
- Established Up-Class Industrial Park
- Excellent Access to I-5 & Highway 4
- Ideal For Various Commercial Developments
- Utilities (sewer, water, & storm drain) are in place
- Seller-Financing is available with only 10% down!
±0.264 acre parcel located just off HWY-4 in Stockton, CA. The parcel is strategically located in Stockton''s Opportunity Zone. Shovel-ready site with fully improved paved sidewalks, curbs, gutters, and street lights. The parcel is 115'' wide by 103'' deep, and has services and utilities at the site from a previous 4,700 SF building (uninsured fire damage). The property has a flexible general zoning offering a variety of commercial uses. The property has quick access to I=5 and Highway 4, which allows for convenient access to all the major cities in the area absorbing from Manteca, Tracy, Brentwood, Antioch, Oakley and many more. Strategically positioned off Hazelton Ave & El Dorado St, which carry approximately ±14,700 cars per day in the area. Existing ramps dispense traffic near the subject property from both I-5 and CA-4. Seller-Financing is available with only 10% down!
Property has excellent access to/from I-5 and Crosstown freeway (Hwy 4). Located within the Opportunity Zone in Stockton, CA. The property is North of Worth St, South of Hazelton, West of California St and East of El Dorado St.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes