- ±10.48 Acres Of Shovel-ready Single Family Development
- Great Access & Exposure In High Traffic Developing Area
- Convenient and Close Highway Access Off CA-99
- Regional Retail Developments Just Minutes Away
- Prime Development Location Near Convenient Intersections
- Located Between Elementary, Middle, and High Schools
- Situated Near Existing Newer Housing Developments
- Near Major Corridors Servicing College, Airport, Downtown, & Schools
±10.48 acres of shovel ready residential development land. The parcel is located off Ave 17 & D St in Madera, CA. Roadways leading to the property from neighboring developments are in place and the land is a blank and clean canvas for flexible concepts. Quick access to HWY-99, which allows for convenient access to all major cities in the area absorbing from Fresno, Merced. Visalia, Tulare, and more. The current zoning is AR-5 - Agriculture; however, the City has it in the general plan (to be redone in 2026) zoned as VLD Very Low Density Residential (SFR Development). Plan is consistent with the land use, is within the holding capacity, conforms to all policies, avoids traffic congestion, and is shovel ready. Near Major Corridors servicing College, Airport, Downtown, & Schools. The subject property is in Madera, CA which is an incorporated area of Madera County with a reported population of approximately ±67,944 people, located 241 miles North of the City of Los Angeles and 164 miles South of the City of San Francisco.
This property is located North of Avenue 17, East of N Lake St., South of Martin St, and West of N D St in Madera, CA. The surrounding tenants include McDonalds, Chase, Cricket, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, Union Bank, Dunkin Donuts, Carls Jr., The Waffle Spot, DD''s Discounts, Chavita''s Cafe, Taqueria El Ramy, Red Onion, California Grill, Sal''s Mexican Restaurant and many others.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes