- ±215.69'' Wide By ±119.05'' Deep (±20,190 SF)
- Fully Fenced Parcel | Lot Above Street Grade
- Paved Road Frontage from North & South
- Infill Location Surrounded By Established Businesses
- Excellent Access to Freeway CA-299
- Quick Freeway Access | Many Nearby Amenities
- Shovel Ready | Long Parcel | Buildable
- Power @ Site & Water Is Available
- Seller-Carry Financing Available w/ 10% Down!
- ±0.99 Acres of Vacant Land | Secure Location
- ±145'' Wide By 297'' Deep (±43,124 SF) | Easy Access
- Shovel Ready | Rectangle Parcel | Buildable
- Convenient and Close Highway Access
- Fully fenced w/ Easy Access via 2 Roads
- North & South Bound Traffic Generators Near CA-33
- Quick I-5 Freeway Access | All Utilities Stubbed to Site
- Seller-Carry Financing Available
- Between Avenal and Coalinga, CA
±0.464 acres (20,190 SF) of mixed use commercial land in Burney, Ca. Property offers paved road frontage from both the north & south, an electric pole on the corner of the street, & all around beautiful views including a seasonal creek. The parcel is level in a long elevated area with good soil, the south side could be developed and is accessible via paved roads entering from Superior Ave. There hasn’t been a past structure (clear and ready for development) and water is adequate & available per the City. A development could feed off the transformer for power. Very close to Pit River Casino, paved road access, long level area, electric pole is right on the street, and is across from the Public Health Department. The property has quick access to both CA-299 & CA-89, which allows for convenient access to all the major highways in the area. Seller-Financing is available with only 10% down!
This parcel is located on Superior Ave in Burney, CA. The property is North of Siskiyou St, South of Superior Ave, East of Michigan St, and West of Plumas St. Burney is an unincorporated town and census-designated place (CDP) in Shasta County, California, United States. Its population is 3,000 as of the 2020 census, down from 3,154 from the 2010 census. Burney is located on State Route 299, about 4 miles west of its junction with State Route 89.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes