- Open ±2.5 Acre Commercial Development Lot
- Fully Improved & Shovel Ready Parcel
- Option To Purchase w/ Nearby ±2.5 AC Parcel - Call Agent
- 165'' Wide By 660.31'' Deep | Easy Access
- Quick Freeway Access | Many Nearby Amenities
- Zoned Commercial w/ Flexible Use Allowed
- High Level of Consumer Traffic Nearby
- Ideal For Various Commercial Developments
- Prime Commercial Location Off Elmo Highway
- Water, Sewer, Power Stubbed At Site
- Private Setting Minutes To Kern Lake
- Seller-Carry Financing Available w/ 10% Down!
Commercial development land off Elmo Highway in Elmo, CA. This site is very unique in that it benefits from a substantial amount of exposure from the freeway from both the northbound and southbound sides. Utilities are nearby with a power pole at the eastern property line, and adjacent to the County ponding basin with adequate capacity. The nearby property is ±2.5 acres of prime commercial land that can be combined with the subject property, call agent for more information.
The property is North of Sherwood Ave, South of Elmo Hwy, and East of Wildwood Rd. The City of Elmo is located in Kern County in the State of California. Nearby cities include Pond, Neufeld, Kernell, McFarland, Vinland. Kern County is a county located in the U.S. state of California. As of the 2020 census, the population was 909,235 & Its county seat is Bakersfield. The county''s economy is heavily linked to agriculture and to petroleum extraction. There is also a strong aviation, space, and military presence, such as Edwards Air Force Base, the China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station, and the Mojave Air and Space Port.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes