- Open ±2.5 Acre Commercial Development Lot
- Fully Improved & Shovel Ready Parcel
- Option To Purchase w/ Nearby ±2.5 AC Parcel - Call Agent
- Quick Freeway Access | Many Nearby Amenities
- Zoned Commercial w/ Flexible Use Allowed
- High Level of Consumer Traffic Nearby
- Ideal For Various Commercial Developments
- Prime Commercial Location Off Elmo Highway
- Water, Sewer, Power Stubbed At Site
- Private Setting Minutes To Elk Hills-Buttonwillow Airport
- Seller-Carry Financing Available w/ 10% Down!
Commercial development land off Blue Star Mem Highway in Buttonwillow, CA. This site is very unique in that it benefits from a substantial amount of exposure from the freeway from both the northbound and southbound sides. Utilities are nearby with a power pole at the eastern property line, and adjacent to the County ponding basin with adequate capacity. The nearby property is ±2.5 acres of prime commercial land that can be combined with the subject property, call agent for more information.
The property is North of Lokern Rd, South of 7th standard Rd, and East of West Side Hwy. Buttonwillow is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in the San Joaquin Valley, in Kern County, California. Buttonwillow is 26 miles west of Bakersfield, at an elevation of 269 feet. The population was 1,508 at the 2010 census, up from 1,266 at the 2000 census. The center of population of California is located in Buttonwillow. Kern County is a county located in the U.S. state of California. As of the 2020 census, the population was 909,235 & Its county seat is Bakersfield. The county''s economy is heavily linked to agriculture and to petroleum extraction. There is also a strong aviation, space, and military presence, such as Edwards Air Force Base, the China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station, and the Mojave Air and Space Port.
▣ 6-10 minutes
▣ 11-15 minutes
▣ 16-20 minutes